11 February 2009

On Purpose

I have my days where nothing seems to matter, where I try my hardest and it seems to be all in vain. Then there are times when things seem to be running smoothly, everything seems to be going right, and then something happens and it makes me feel insignificant and/or worthless.

I think we all have those times in our lives where we ask that question...what’s it all for? Like, what does it matter if I’m nice or mean? Giving or taking...?

It’s okay to feel like we don't have all the answers. I certainly don't. I cannot begin to even explain why I am going through some of the things I am going through at the moment. But even though we sometimes feel sandwiched in between good and bad times, not knowing the why, we just need to try to remember...every moment of every day, you are living out your purpose. God's purpose for your life.
"..and called us...according to His own purpose.." 2 Timothy 1:9
You are where you are on purpose. You are struggling on purpose. You are achieving on purpose. And you are living on purpose. (Even reading this message, on purpose.)

Did you really think God was going to leave it all up to chance?

No comments: