07 March 2008

Topher Dared Me

Although we were never in the same class together, or same school for that matter, I decided I'd take up Topher/Ted's high school yearbook picture challenge. Check me out below:

Carlton High School, Class of 1987:

Husband and father of two (me with my son below), circa 2008:


Obviously, age gracefully has left me with the same look of sophisticated charm as my high school years. As you can easily tell from the photo above, I have also successfully passed along these admirable traits on to my handsome son. (And while we're at it, would you like to buy a nice box of rocks?)

Alright already, enjoy the laugh. I now happily extend this challenge to those of you readers who equally feel unembarrassed. Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your photo.

4 comments:

Topher said...

Ah, the late '80s. They were so kind to so many. Looks like you were no exception to the "look over there to your right like you're dreaming of your future while I try to bounce the light off your feathered hair. You'll really thank me when you see the prints" trick. Thanks for playing.

Topher said...

Wait, I just noticed no sign in front of your HS face. Did that start in College?

Mike said...

Yeah, I definitely had that hair flair going for me then. Though I don't recall any sign in front of the face, at least not in HS... maybe once for that 'parking ticket'...

Nancy said...

Ahhh, those were the days of skinny ties and feathered hair. You've aged nicely!!