05 February 2008

More Snow on the Way

That's correct, we are in the middle of yet another snow. There's already an inch or two of accumulation from today's winter mix and we're still seeing more snow fall. And, if the meteorologists are correctly predicting the outcome, we could be wallowing in as much as 7-10" of the white stuff by tomorrow morning. Guess I'd better not put away those sleds just yet.

If this keeps up, it'll make for some ideal ski conditions this weekend ... though too bad I don't own a set.

But I do have my trusty pair of YakTrax-Pros! Here are a few photos from my afternoon run, just as the weather began rolling its way into town. Stay warm and run hard.

 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh beautiful. Those are great shots... It's gorgeous but treacherous. We HAD to venture to the ISU game tonight. :D I'm looking forward to trying out my new Yak Trax also.

You are a posting fool today.