19 November 2008

Chuck Norris Sweat?

Thanks to Jon, I now know what I desperately want to find in my stocking at Christmastime...a Mandle.




For your information, here are a few little-known facts about Chuck Norris:

  • Chuck Norris is so tough he's the only guy I know who uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

  • Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

  • Chuck Norris' favorite cut of meat is the roundhouse.

  • Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

  • When taking the SAT, be sure to write "Chuck Norris" for every answer...you're sure to score over 8,000.

  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

  • 2 comments:

    Jon said...

    I love it!

    Unknown said...

    I love the video. Awesome... I wonder if they have old running shoes scent-candle.