08 April 2008

So Long, New York

Sadly, my time here in NYC is coming to a close. The conference I've been attending concludes tomorrow, then I will be packing my suitcase and flying my way home. With me, I'll be bundling some great memories ... long runs in Central Park, the astounding views from the Staten Island ferry, riding my first subway train, exploring the brightly lit Times Square at night, seeing Jerry Seinfeld walking along Central Park West ... to name a few. And though it has been a wonderful trip, I'm ready to be home again with my family.

So long, New York. I'll see you again in a few short months...


























BTW...Topher, that Dunkin' Donuts photo is just for you.

2 comments:

Jon said...

So, after reading all your running and workout blogs, I've decided that maybe you really ARE a UFC fighter capable of killing with his pinkey. Hope you had a good trip!

Topher said...

Ah, that's nice of you. What would have been even nicer of you was to pay for me to tag-along so I could run in Central Park and knock back a few donuts, too. Glad you had a good time.